Double chocolate cake
Let's make some delicious chocolate cake! This double chocolate cake contains SWEET-SWITCH® milk chocolate and SWEET-SWITCH® 70% dark chocolate. Double chocolate, double delicious!
Ingredients (for 8 people):
- 100g SWEET-SWITCH® milk chocolate
- 100g SWEET-SWITCH® 70% dark chocolate
- 200g butter
- 4 whole eggs & 1 extra egg yolk
- 60g of flour
- 7g of baking powder
Let's get started!
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in the microwave or au bain-marie. Let the chocolate cool to room temperature.
- Beat the eggs until pale yellow in colour. Then loosely whisk in the flour and baking powder.
- Mix the two mixtures together and pour into the buttered and floured baking tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the oven. The cake should be just cooked in the middle after that time. If not, let it bake for a few more minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven. Let the cake cool for 15 minutes before pouring it out of the mould.
Note: you can also make this recipe with other SWEET-SWITCH® chocolates. Fan of oranges? Try it with our Dark & Orange. Or craving Salty Caramel? Replace the SWEET-SWITCH® milk chocolate with our Milk & Salted Caramel.
You may also like