If you love chocolate, then chocolate mousse is without a doubt one of your favourite desserts. Did we forget an ingredient? Nope. With this chocolate mousse, we show how delicious it can be even without sugar.
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- 100 g SWEET-SWITCH® 70% Dark Chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 40 ml milk
- 20 g butter
Let's get started!
- Melt the SWEET-SWITCH® 70% Dark Chocolate with the butter and milk au bain marie.
- Separate the eggs. Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- In another bowl, beat the egg yolks until creamy and clear.
- When the chocolate mixture is at room temperature add the egg yolks, beat well together. Carefully fold in the egg whites and carefully fold in the mixture.
- Pour the mousse into bowls and leave to set in the fridge for 2 hours. Just before serving, grate some extra SWEET-SWITCH® 70% Dark Chocolate on top.
You may also like