Chocolate banana mousse
This is one of our go-to recipe when we're get a craving for chocolate mousse and I don’t either have time or don't want the sugar! All you need are two bananas, some SWEET-SWITCH® chocolate and a blender (or food processor).
Ingredients (for 2 portions)
- 50 grams of SWEET-SWITCH® 70% Dark Belgian Chocolate. If you like it sweet, you can also use the SWEET-SWITCH® Milk Chocolate.
- 2 bananas
- Optional: a few drops of vanilla extract
- Optional: some ground cinnamon for extra flavor
Let's get cooking!
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over low heat. Alternatively you can do it in the microwave stopping and stirring at 20 second intervals, until completely melted.
- Place bananas in a food processor or blender and pulse until roughly chopped.
- Add the melted chocolate and vanilla extract and process until smooth.
- Transfer to two small bowls (or glasses) and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Shave some chocolate over the mousse as decoration.
Enjoy your chocolate mousse!
You may also like