Yoghurt Chocolate balls with red fruit
Enjoy these delicious sugarfree chocolate balls with yoghurt and red fruit filling, they are simply amazing!
Ingredients (for 10 balls)
- 100 gr of SWEET-SWITCH® 90% Extra Dark Chocolate
- 200 gr frozen berries
- 200 gr Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp coconut oil
Let's get cooking!
- Put the berries in a bowl and add the Greek yoghurt. We mixed them for a smooth texture, but this is optional.
- Mix well together and separate into 10 balls or put the mixture in an ice cube tray, put in the freezer to set.
- Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil, you can do this in the microwave or au bain-marie.
- Dip the balls into the chocolate and put them back in the freezer.
- Let the chocolate set in the freezer and enjoy your home-made iced praline with yoghurt and red fruits!
You may also like