Low carb coco biscuits with darkchocolate
- 20 g of butter
- 10 g of coconut fat
- 3 eggs
- stevia (according to your personal taste)
- 50 g desiccated coconut
- 20 g of coconut flour
- 1 table spoon of greek yoghurt with coconut
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 40 g of 70% dark SWEET-SWITCH® chocolate
Let's get started!
- Preheat the oven to 170 °C.
- Melt the butter and coconut oil a little.
- Split the eggs and mix the egg whites stiff with a pinch of salt and - if you want - extra sweetener (we use stevia).
- Mix the egg yolks, melted fat, grinded coconut, coconut flour, Greek yogurt and cinnamon.
- Add this mixture through the stiff egg whites until you have a smooth mass. You can always taste if it is sweet enough.
- Scoop 16 piles on the baking sheet with sufficient space in between. Do not make the piles too thin, otherwise the cookies will be too dry.
- Place in the warm oven for 10-15 minutes and check regularly.
- Let them cool for at least 10 minutes. Cold they are tastier and smoother anyway.
- Melt the chocolate au bain marie and drizzle the the chocolate over the cookies with a spoon and sprinkle with grinded coconut.
You may also like