Hazelnut Spread Cookies
These biscuits are a fantastic treat with just two ingredients and a quick 20-minute bake time! We highly recommend giving them a try because they're absolutely delicious!
Ingredients (for 8 cookies)
- 125 grams of SWEET-SWITCH Hazelnut Spread®
- 60 grams of self-rising flour
Let's get baking!
- Preheat the oven on 180°C.
- Mix the SWEET-SWITCH® Hazelnut Spread and the self-rising flour together until well combined.
- Form 8 balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with the parchment paper & slightly flatten the balls.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until they are cooked through.
- Allow them to cool slightly on a rack before letting them cool completely.
Enjoy your hazelnut spread cookies!
You may also like