Crazy chocolate sheet
Let's go nuts and make own chocolate bar! Do you like experimenting? So do we! We made our own chocolate sheet, you can be as creative as you want!
- 300 grams of SWEET-SWITCH® chocolate of your choice (we used the SWEET-SWITCH® 70% Dark Chocolate, but you can also try it with our SWEET-SWITCH® 90% Extra Dark Chocolate or with the SWEET-SWITCH® Milk Chocolate)
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- Decoration of your choice (we used a mix of nuts and seeds, but you can also use goji berries, cranberries, raisins, sea salt, shredded coconut, Confetti...)
Let's get baking!
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie with a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Spread the chocolate on a sheet of parchment paper. Now it is time to put the toppings on top of the chocolate.
- Let the chocolate cool at room temperature and put in the fridge.
- You can save this for many days... if it lasts that long 😉
Enjoy this easy, fast and delicious recipe!
You may also like