Chill out with chocolate-dipped frozen bananas! A simple, frosty delight that's perfect for a hot day or anytime you're craving a sweet treat. Just follow these easy steps and enjoy the cool, creamy goodness!
- 100 grams of SWEET-SWITCH® 70% Dark Chocolate
- 2 bananas
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- Optional for some extra bite, some chopped nuts or SWEET-SWITCH® Confetti
Let's go bananas (in a good way)!
- Cut the bananas into equal-sized pieces and place them on a small skewer.
- Freeze them for about an hour.
- Melt the chocolate along with the coconut oil.
- Dip the banana pieces into the melted chocolate. Decorate with some chopped nuts or SWEET-SWITCH® Confetti for the extra WOW-factor.
- Place them back in the freezer for at least half an hour. They are ready when the chocolate is frozen.
Enjoy your delicious frozen banana chocolate treats!
You may also like