healthy nut chunks
by Melissa Lanckriet - @Mellanckriet
Ingredients (for 15 chunks):
- 100g dates
- 50g peanuts
- 15 whole peanuts (these will form the heart of the snicker
- 100g SWEET-SWITCH® chocolate (milk or dark)
Let’s get started!
- Briefly blend the dates and peanuts in a small blender until you get a thick paste. The batter will be very sticky.
- Make small chunks of the batter and place each one in ice cube molds. In the middle of each chunk, you should place one whole peanut so it’s important to mould the chunks around the peanuts.
- Put the chunks in the freezer for one hour (or a bit longer).
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie. Remove the chunks from the freezer and dip them in the chocolate. Then place them on a plate. TIP: use a toothpick to dip the chunks in the chocolate to obtain an even shape.
- Leave the chunks to set in the fridge or freezer and serve cold. You can keep them in the fridge for a few days.