low carb coconut biscuits & dark SWEET-SWITCH® chocolate
– 20 g of butter
– 10 g of coconut fat
– 3 eggs
– stevia (according to your personal taste)
– 50 g desiccated coconut
– 20 g of coconut flour
– 1 table spoon of greek yoghurt with coconut
– 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
– 40 g of 70% dark SWEET-SWITCH® chocolate
Let’s get started!
– Preheat the oven to 170 °C.
– Melt the butter and coconut oil a little.
– Split the eggs and mix the egg whites stiff with a pinch of salt and – if you want – extra sweetener (we use stevia).
– Mix the egg yolks, melted fat, grinded coconut, coconut flour, Greek yogurt and cinnamon.
– Add this mixture through the stiff egg whites until you have a smooth mass. You can always taste if it is sweet enough.
– Scoop 16 piles on the baking sheet with sufficient space in between. Do not make the piles too thin, otherwise the cookies will be too dry.
– Place in the warm oven for 10-15 minutes and check regularly.
– Let them cool for at least 10 minutes. Cold they are tastier and smoother anyway.
– Melt the chocolate au bain marie and drizzle the the chocolate over the cookies with a spoon and sprinkle with grinded coconut.