Healthy oatmeal pancakes with banana
by melissa lanckriet - @mellanckriet
– 1/2 cup of rolled oats
– 2 bananas
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
– pinch of salt
– gingerbread spices
– SWEET-SWITCH® Tropical Fruit Spread as a topping
– Fresh fruit of your choice (we used pineapple)
– A leaf of mint to make it Instaproof
Let’s get started!
– Put the peeled banana, eggs, oats, baking powder, salt and gingerbread spices together in a blender.
– Allow to blend until the mixture is as smooth as you want it and blended well. Allow the batter to stand for 10-20 minutes until thickened slightly.
– Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
– Fry spoonfuls of the batter until golden brown on both sides.
– Serve with a drizzle of SWEET-SWITCH® Tropical Fruit Spread, fresh fruit of your choice and a leaf of mint.
Dress the plate and enjoy.