chestnut pudding with coconut, berries & chocolate
by özge ergün - coco_berry_choco
– 400 ml milk
– 1/2 teaspoon of stevia
– 4 tablespoon chestnut puree (I used store bought chestnut puree which only contains boiled chestnuts and water, you can also make it yourself at home from boiled chestnuts)
– 50 g semolina
– a handful of fresh berries
– 1/3 of the first layer
– 2 tablespoons of cacao
– SWEET-SWITCH® Coco Rocks
– 50 g of SWEET-SWITCH® 88% dark chocolate with raspberry
– SWEET-SWITCH® Almonds & Chocolate
Let’s get started!
– Pour the milk in a saucepan and add the chestnut puree, semolina and stevia.
– Cook the mixture on the stove at medium heat while stirring until it simmers. Then let it get thicker at low heat for a while.
– When it is thick enough, get it off the heat. If the chestnut puree or semolina didn’t completely dissolve in the milk, then you might consider using a blender to make have a smooth mixture.
– Pour 2/3 of the mixture in cups by equally dividing them into 2.
– Let it cool down a bit and then put the fresh berries on your pudding.
– Add cacao to the leftover of the pudding.
– Mix them well.
– Pour this mixture on top of the berries, try to cover them completely.
– Cut the Coco Rocks into small pieces and scatter them around on the 3rd layer.
– Melt the chocolate either in a microwave or “au bain marie”.
– Cover the 4th layer with melted chocolate.
– Decorate the desserts with desiccated coconut chocolate covered almonds.
– Let them cool in the fridge before consumption, then enjoy these amazing sweet treats.